Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is Hosted by The Story Siren, as a way to show everyone what books you got for the whole week!



Books Mentioned:
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
The Possibility of You by Pamela Redmond
The Lost Daughter by Lucy Ferriss
The Roots of the Olive Tree by Courtney Miller Santo (pub date August/September 2012)
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash (pub date April/May 2012)
Birds of a Lesser Paradise by Megan Mayhew Bergman
Matched by Ally Condie
Crossed by Ally Condie
The Healing by Jonathan Odell
Arcadia by Lauren Groff
Overseas by Beatriz Williams (pub date May 2012)
Forbidden by Ted Dekker & Tosca Lee
The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud
The Secret of Crickley Hall by James Herbert
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Eldest by Christopher Paolini
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Blogs Mentioned:
Bengal Reads (Simply Kayla's Reviews)

- Thanks to everyone who stopped by and watched! I hope you find some of the books awesome, and feel free to comment about the video :) And if you leave a link to your IMM, I'll check it out ;)

7 comments:

Paige said...

I really hope you enjoy Ellen Hopkins because I love her writing! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Bengal Reads said...

AWESOME books Sofie, I really can't wait to get and read Eragon.... All of your books are amazing :D I can't wait to hear what you think of them! The bookstore is going to miss you :D LOL I think we were their #1 Customers that week LOL. Oh and GREAT IMM, it's perfect!

Sofie Kemp Lange said...

Paige: I really look forward to reading her books too! I hope I'll get Impulse soon :) Thanks for stopping by, I'll definitely check out your IMM!

Kayla: You shall not wait long! I'll definitely get you a copy! Iøm really excited by all of the books! :D And I am REALLY going to miss the bookstore!! And thanks!

Patricia said...

I can't watch your vlog this week, either. Argh! ;( But I hope you enjoy all your books! I still have to read Crossed and Inheritance and some Hopkins!

Patricia // My IMM

Sofie Kemp Lange said...

Patricia: That's really weird :/ If you want to watch it anyway, here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSASR6E9Po I'm really looking forward to reading all those books too! Happy reading <3

Bellas Shelf said...

New follower :) I added ur button to my blog.
I read Cranked by E.Hopkins & LOOOVED it! I must read more books by her.
One day I will get up the nerve to make my own IMM video. I know I will sound silly in it so don't laugh, ok? lolz.
You got phenomenal books & I am jealous! I have a lot of gr8 books but they are e books :(
I have little space for book-books so I buy a lot of e books.
One day my bookshelf's will be complete and I will be able to fill em all up!
Cant wait to see ur reviews on some of these books.
Books and Beyond

Sofie Kemp Lange said...

Books and Beyond: Than you SO MUCH for following me and putting my button on your blog! :D And I am really looking forward to all the books, and I am really excited about making my first review in (hopefully) no more than a day :D E-books are practical, I just like to have the books physically :P Again, thank you so much! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment